New data analytics from HDMS uncovered some startling statistics about the impact of mental health conditions on the total cost of care. In the current environment, stress and anxiety are driving increased demand for mental and behavioral health services.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution, so using data to understand your population is crucial – especially as we look toward 2021. In this presentation, you will hear fresh data-driven approaches adopted by health insurance providers that will continue to create new industry standards in our changed world – from current telehealth engagement and utilization for mental and behavioral health conditions/substance abuse to reimbursement practices.
How do you support a member trying to manage their diabetes, obesity, and hypertension with the added anxiety of COVID-19?
Attendees will learn how to:
- Calculate total cost of care for members with mental and behavioral health conditions
- Observe how mental health influences cost and utilization of medical conditions
- View the cost impact of billing patterns among HCPs
- Innovate access to care through telehealth and other cost-effective services
- Design a custom strategy to create opportunities for better mental health