Strategic Support to Help You Achieve Ongoing Success
In a shifting health care environment, understanding the factors that impact the health of your members and bottom line is essential for executing an effective strategy and achieving optimal performance. You require a collaborator who can effectively maximize the power of advanced analytics to address questions, such as:
- Who is at risk and what costs are they likely to incur, and what can you do about it?
- What services primarily drive your members’ expenses?
- Are there benefit changes or clinical programs that could improve outcomes?
- What are the top prescribed drugs, what generic substitution opportunities exist and what are the potential savings?
HDMS Advisory Services combines extensive health care experience with a deep knowledge of our robust data and analytics platform — providing the answers you need to take action while saving you time and resources.
To stay ahead of the cost curve and manage trends, HDMS will provide you with access to:
- Experienced consultants who have served in senior roles in some of the country’s largest health care organizations
- A robust and comprehensive array of embedded analytic methodologies
- Insightful analysis of your data that answers business critical questions so you can confidently take action
- Highly focused reporting that highlights key areas of concern, such as:
- Clinical and financial risks
- Quality of care
- Use of services, such as emergency room visits
- High-cost case management
- Pharmacy cost drivers
- Key diagnoses in your population
- Potential indicators of fraud, waste and abuse
- Opportunities for intervention
- Outcomes associated with your clinical care management programs
In addition, you can compare your organization’s metrics with national and regional benchmarks for a more comprehensive understanding of your organization’s population. Armed with this knowledge, you can confidently evaluate your health care products and programs, as well as opportunities to better manage costs and promote healthy behaviors.
We work closely with each client to design customized analytic solutions providing:
- An evaluation of your organization’s key objectives and business requirements.
- Development of an analytic plan, including the design of targeted reporting.
- Training to help you understand the data and methodologies behind your new reports.
- Intensive interaction to ensure that program goals are met.
- Single point-of-contact to address needs and deliver actionable results.
Advisory Services goes beyond reports and insights; we provide valuable support to help you achieve ongoing success. As of part this service, we help:
- Integrate advanced analytics with knowledgeable staff focused on your specific business objectives.
- Facilitate proactive planning and identification of key metrics.
- Enable customization of easy-to-use, interactive reports and dashboards.
- Deliver strategic insights with the power of our health data intelligence platform.
- Provide ongoing support and timely recommendations.
To learn more about HDMS Advisory Services, contact your account manager.