A new view of clinical and operational data.
Provider organizations understand the importance of delivering higher levels of quality, safety and cost effectiveness for their patients. Today’s health care enterprise needs data-driven insights to better collaborate with stakeholders throughout the care continuum, deliver more patient-centric care and effectively compete. Having clinical and financial analytics in one central source leads to increased productivity, streamlined workflows and more informed decision-making.
HDMS helps provider organizations optimize performance with clear clinical, financial and network insights so you can adapt to trends and achieve your population health goals.
records processed monthly
Gain insights into the drivers of network leakage and opportunities to keep patients in-network.
- Pinpoint and respond to sources and drivers of leakage
- Evaluate and take action to improve relative performance
- Measure and manage performance across the network
- Monitor adherence to process of care metrics
- Assess and address gaps in quality of care
- Track utilization patterns across delivery systems, patient cohorts
- Model and track bundled payment arrangements
- Evaluate outcomes of alternative contract models
- Measure performance with quality scorecards
- Evaluate high performance networks looking at Centers of Excellence, referral processes, and Patient Centered Medical Homes
Capture the latest cost, utilization and clinical information in an interactive dashboard.
- Integrate clinical, population health and encounter data, EHR/EMR, lab, biometrics, engagement programs, billing and more
- Make reporting flexible for each client’s capabilities and needs
Improve population health by gaining risk-stratified views of a population by condition and applying insightful, actionable information.
- Design and monitor population health management programs
- Track and act to improve patient satisfaction and hospital loyalty
- Model clinical episodes of care over time
- Measure, monitor and manage quality of care
- Understand and respond to both retrospective and prospective risks
- Compare performance to benchmarks
HDMS’s flexibility in identifying all necessary SNF transfers data provided us with a more complete picture of acute readmissions. The adjusted logic—including a SNF transfer in between admissions—results in more meaningful data that allowed for better measuring and analysis of quality performance for our SNF facilities.