Strategic support to help you achieve ongoing success
Succeeding in the current marketplace often demands advanced, complex data management and analysis. You require a collaborator who can effectively maximize the power of advanced analytics to address questions, such as:
- Who is at risk and what costs do they incur?
- What services are being used?
- What are the top prescribed drugs, what generic substitution opportunities are there and what are the potential savings?
Our Advisory Services, comprised of highly experienced professionals who have served in executive roles for the country’s leading health care organizations, are available to help you unlock the hidden value in your data. We support all stakeholders in the health care ecosystem by providing the analytics, expertise and innovation required to succeed in today’s fast-changing marketplace.
Experience delivers results
As the needs of employers, health plans and providers converge, our experience matters. Our Advisory Services team has many options to supplement your organization, including pre-defined programs as well as supplemental resources.
Benefits for payers.
- Secure a competitive market advantages
- Mitigate financial risk and reduce medical costs
- Design and implement new products and programs
Benefits for employers
- Improve the health of employees and dependents
- Drive better outcomes to maximize return on investment(ROI)
- Demostrate the impact of health programs across a population
Benefits for Providers
- Improve population health with scorecards that deliver meaningful insights
- Improve network performance and limit leakage.
- Succeed under new, alternative payment methodologies.
We work closely with each client to design customized analytic solutions, providing:
- An evaluation of your organization’s key objectives and business requirements
- Development of an analytic plan, including the design of targeted reporting
- Training to help you understand the data and methodologies behind your new reports
- Intensive interaction, to ensure that project goals are met
- Single point-of-contact to address needs and deliver actionable results